Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Trigger a indicator by clicking side button in my mouse, instead of middle boutton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trigger a indicator by clicking side button in my mouse, instead of middle boutton

Hi team,

I am trying to modify an indicator script of a risk ruler tool (https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...oad/riskruler/). Instead of clicking my mouse's middle button, I would like to trigger the risk ruler by clicking the side button of my mouse (attached below).

From the old script, I think the trigger is the line "if (e.MiddleButton == MouseButtonState.Pressed)". How should I update it so that the indicator trigger could change to the side button? In other words, has Ninjatrader defined my side button so that I could replace the line above directly? Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	126
Size:	139.0 KB
ID:	1225128

Hello morong0414,

Thanks for your post.

This is not a NinjaScript item so it would not be documented in the help guide. This is also not something that NinjaTrader manages, it is part of the WPF / C# framework.

On the publicly available MSDN documentation linked here you could find information about the mouse button state enum: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dot...tframework-4.8

The items you see in that documentation should be able to be used with the WPF controls in NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by vecnopus, Today, 06:15 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post vecnopus  
    Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM