Market Analyzer - how to add numeric value of current day VPOC as a column

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer - how to add numeric value of current day VPOC as a column

I would like to add the current day's POC from Order Flow Volume Profile as a column in my Market Analyzer.
    I have used indicators in Market Analyzer columns before but I have not been able to isolate the POC into a column
    Please advise

Hello xiinteractive,

You can view 'Developing Poc', 'Developing VAH' and 'Developing VAL' in the Market Analyzer with the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator. Please make sure to enable 'Visible' under Lines-->Developing POC to view this value in the Market Analyzer.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes I saw that but I wanted the normal POC not the Developing POC.
      Please tell me why I would want the Developing POC instead of the POC.... ?

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported. Only 'Developing Poc', 'Developing VAH' and 'Developing VAL' are available for the Order Flow Volume Profile in the Market Analyzer.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5678. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Is there a way to add the previous day's POC to a column? .. . the value should show the POC of last closed daily session prior to the current active daily session.

Comment

Unfortunately this is not supported. There is no setting to define yesterday for the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator column.

Comment

hmmm well my chart shows it.. so is there a programmatic way to get it?

Comment

Hello, thanks for the follow up. The OrderFlow volume profile is not available through NinjaScript, but you can use the DValueArea script for reference:
                  This is a conversion of the DValueArea. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments. Update Aug 10th, 2021: An improperly implemented timespan was causing xml errors in the Strategy Builder

Kind regards,

-ChrisL

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
                  Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by Mestor, 03-10-2023, 01:50 AM
                  16 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post z.franck  
                  Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
                  4 responses
                  0 likes