Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading Hours FX ETH

Hello,
    today some trading hours was updated from your servers and replaced my changes, I've changed the CME FX ETH due to 25-11-2022 was missing and now was removed.
    Can you ckeck that day in your server side? I've attached my previous config for that day.
    How can I avoid the server replacements, I want receive only the new updates and mantain my changes.
    Another strange behavior today, the platform change automatically my time zone in NinjaTrader, why the trading hours update do that?

Thanks,

Attached Files

Hello Giorgetto ,

Thank you for the inquiry.

In order to prevent the server replacement from occurring you will just need to select no on the prompt that pops up.

To better assist you, can you please clarify how your trading hours changed? Charts within NinjaTrader are based off of your local PC clock therefore in order to change your chart time to CST you will be required to change your Local PC clock to CST as well.

To change your PC clock please close NinjaTrader-->right mouse click on the PC clock in the lower right hand corner-->Adjust Date/Time-->Change Time Zone-->Select the new time zone-->Click Ok.​

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Sev View Post
      Hello Giorgetto ,

Thank you for the inquiry.

In order to prevent the server replacement from occurring you will just need to select no on the prompt that pops up.

To better assist you, can you please clarify how your trading hours changed? Charts within NinjaTrader are based off of your local PC clock therefore in order to change your chart time to CST you will be required to change your Local PC clock to CST as well.

To change your PC clock please close NinjaTrader-->right mouse click on the PC clock in the lower right hand corner-->Adjust Date/Time-->Change Time Zone-->Select the new time zone-->Click Ok.​

Please let us know if you have any further questions.
      Hello,
      I don't understand why I need to change my PC time zone now, I always work with different time zones (Local PC and NinjaTrader).
      So, what's the purpose of time zone in the NinjaTrader options?

Comment

Hello Giorgetto​,

Thank you for the response.

You will not need to change your PC time zone; to clarify I was just providing that option as further information. You would only need to change your PC Clock if you needed your PC clock and NinjaTrader time zone to be the same.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by dcriador, Yesterday, 02:09 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by MGHORBEL, Today, 06:41 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby