atm strategy selection mode via API

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

atm strategy selection mode via API

Hello, how i can edit atm strategy selection mode via api? i mean if i place order via APi and i want that ATM strategy selection mode: keep selected atm strategy templet on order submision..its easy to make via platform, but how to do that via api command? Sorry for my english, question is how to place order with "keep selected atm strategy templet on order submision" parameters.
    Thanks, its very important!

Hello, thanks for writing in. There is no NinjaScript documented that will let you change the ATM strategy selection mode. This needs to be done through the NinjaTrader User Interface.

Kind regards,

-ChrisL
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

And when i will send command via API, do i need write tab name in api command? or how i can make global settings for ATM strategy selection mode, because for every Basic entry tab, i need update it, so how API match exactly that tab with that settings? because by default it has different settings.

Comment

Hello, thanks for the follow up. I'm not sure what API you are asking about. We offer this DLL interface for automated trading with external C# scripts:

You can place orders with ATM strategies attached to the order, but the property "ATM Strategy Selection Mode" can not be changed programmatically in any supported way.

Comment

yes i talk about DLL interface, so if i want to open Limit position in both sides long and short.. how i supposed to do it? because by default i cant do it, i need to change atm strategy selection mode on every tab i trade. So where i need to change atm strategy selection mode for dll interface trading? thats correct question, do we have some global settings where can i update that? so all system trades based on that atm strategy selection mode

Comment

Hello, thanks for the follow up. We have an example showing how to use the DLL interface I linked below. The programs written using this tool are limited in our support because they go into more C# development than anything, and we must stay focused on our NinjaScript library to help all of our clients in a timely matter. Please review this example and it should answer most of your questions about how to use this tool.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by tkaboris, Today, 05:13 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post tkaboris  
            Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
            16 responses
            0 likes