custom Ninjascript files causing errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

custom Ninjascript files causing errors

Message appeared saying that I have custom Ninjascript files on my pc with programming
    errors which must be resolved before adding or removing a Ninjascript assembly. How do I do this?

Hello srbdoc,

Thank you very much for your post.

Please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the script:

For NinjaTrader 8:
    • Open NinjaTrader
    • From the Control Center select the New menu--> select NinjaScript Editor
    • Right-click in the window and select Compile to compile all NinjaScript objects
    • At the bottom of the NinjaScript Editor window, a new section will appear where you can find the error locations
    • You can exclude the file referenced in the editor by double-clicking on the appropriate object type on the right of the NinjaScript Editor window. This will expand the object type folder. You can then select the file with a left-click--> right click on the object--> then select Open to begin debugging the file, Exclude From Compilation, or Remove to delete the file.
    If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please upload a screenshot of the NinjaScript File column and Error column fully visible (not to be confused with the Code column)
    • To take a screenshot I would recommend using Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip in our Help Guide:Please let us know if we may be of further assistance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PaulMohn  
    Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
    9 responses
    0 likes