Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user machine ID detected

NT8, Windows 10.

I just opened NT, and it stated a new user machine ID was detected (nothing significant has changed here, no new PC). I attempted to follow the instructions in this post: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...hine-id-number, but the account is still limited to sim trading. What should I do to get live trading activated again. Thanks!

Hello alanack,

Thank you for posting.

To access your live account make sure your Live license is entered under Help -> License Key, then go to the Tools menu and uncheck Global Simulation Mode.

To gain access to your live account(s) you must disconnect and reconnect.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Christopher,

Not sure what I'm missing here... I've closed NT after deleting my licence key, but when I reopen NT the key is still there, so I'm not sure what exactly I might have done differently. Global simulation motion is greyed out, not clickable. Thanks.

Comment

Can you please confirm you are entering your live license key under Help->License Key as opposed to the free simulation key which starts with @SIM. If the issue persists please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Christopher. Entering the key worked, I didn't notice that the key was different. Thanks!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you're facing with your machine ID in NT8 on Windows 10. It's essential to resolve this to regain access to live trading. To address this, you can try using a reliable fake id checker like the one from idanalyzer. This tool can help verify the authenticity of your machine ID.

Additionally, consider reaching out to NinjaTrader support for further assistance with resolving this issue. They may have specific steps or recommendations tailored to your situation to ensure your live trading is activated again promptly.​
            Last edited by alvinabish; 09-15-2023, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post Jon17
            by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
            0 responses