How can I check the status of a support case #

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can I check the status of a support case #

A few weeks ago I sent an email directly to support, and have not recvd a reply.

Last week I used the web page form to send a support request, but did not get a reply.

A few days ago I got an email saying they needed additional information but have not heard from me. That email did contain a case number. I replied to it, but have not recvd a reply yet.

I tried using the account portal to see if there was a way to view support ticket status, but I did not see anything.

The email address I sent from is a gmail account, and there is nothing in my spam folder. Also note that email used is different than my forum account email.

If you can help me, please send a forum direct message, with your email address, and I will reply with my ticket number.

thank you.

Hello balltrader​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Unfortunately, there is no current way for clients to check the status of an open support ticket.

Only internal representatives have access to this information.

If you can provide me with your case number, I can look into this for you, as usually support cases we receive get a reply day of, depending on the volume and nature of current requests.

Your case would only be accessible by us, so please feel free provide the case number in a reply to this post here. Or you can send us an email to:

[email protected] with your case number and inquiry.

Thank you for your patience and thank you in advance.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

if you can find my case, please try a reply to the email in that case, and also a private message in the forum , in case your email is not received.
      thank you

Comment

Hello balltrader​,

Thank you for your patience.

I was able to find your case and have forwarded the reply I found from January 30th.

Please check to see if you have received the email and reply to it when possible.

Let us know if you have any other questions.
        Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Aha, Gmail was automatically deleting your emails, because I had a spam filter enabled to filter content containing a match on "response" and "needed".
          I modified that filter to allow emails from NinjaTrader, and I also created a new filter to mark emails from ninjatrader.com as starred and never treat as spam.
          Thanks for your help.

Comment

just an friendly observation...

my original email to support contained snippets from the log and trace files.
            but the reply from support was giving me a step-by-step newbie guide on how to compile and how to take a screen capture of any error messages.
            I hoped they would have realized that I already know how to do that stuff, since I had included portions of the trace file

unless their instructions are part of an automated reply builder as part of Salesforce, and they don't have a choice?

it feels insulting, like the csr didn't think about the original message.
            or maybe they are understaffed overworked and need to get through the support queue as fast as possible?

thanks for reading

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post GLFX005
            by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM