Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Objects Color not sharp

Hello,
    I am finding that the color of drawing objects such as Up/Downarrows on NT8 are not as sharp as on NT7. Is there anywhere I can adjust for this in NT8?

Thank you

Hello GeorgeW, and thank you for your question.

I have prepared a video where I demonstrate editing a line's appearance. Please let us know if there are any other ways we can help.

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello JessicaP,
      The problem is with the NT8 color palette looking way off that of NT7 even when using the same color. The problem has been brought up in another thread here:

Comment

Thank you George, NinjaTrader 8 does use a slightly different API from NinjaTrader 7, but Brushes and Colors should use the same underlying RBG values. So that I may provide the best help possible, could you provide an instance where two similarly named objects in NT8 and NT7, such as

Code:
        Brushes.ForestGreen
        vs

Code:
        Colors.ForestGreen
        show different shades? You can turn a SolidColorBrush into a color as follows :

Code:
        (Color) yourColor.GetValue(SolidColorBrush.ColorProperty)
        Once you have a Color, you can print out its yourColor.A, yourColor.R, yourColor,G, and yourColor.B for alpha, red, green, and blue color channels, respectively. This will allow you to compare colors directly, rather than by eye.

If we can show that two colors are different in NT7 and NT8, then I will be able to request an NT7 color profile in NT8. If we can't, I will request a skin with the same shade as NT7's skin, so that all the colors look the same via contrast.

Either way I look forward to assisting further.
        Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This issue seems to have been partly resolved for me by using black as the outline color for Draw Objects. Thanks for your input, JessicaP.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post alifarahani  
          Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH