I dont like Ninjatrader 8. I want to continue with the 7 version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post
    As long as we have people using it and its commercially reasonable to support. For many years to come at least.
    And what do you mean by support? New minor versions coming out with bug fixes and improvements, or just a dedicated forum (other than that just tumbleweed and crickets)?

Comment

You can download and install it from our website and if you have questions or perhaps experience issues, we can assist you.

I am not aware of a dedicated forum. However NinjaTrader 7 and NinjaTrader 8 are separate on this support forum. If you check the main forum page, you will see different categories.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Ray View Post

As long as we have people using it and its commercially reasonable to support. For many years to come at least.
        Dear Ninja Ray, when you do finally set a date for NinjaTrader 7 end of support / end of life, would you intend on giving us NT7 traders a few months notice in advance, so as to give us plenty of time to find another trading platform solution? Thanks in advance Ray. Kind regards, Rod.

Comment

How long will you continue to support NinjaTrader 7?

No end date for support of NinjaTrader 7 has been scheduled. This will be dynamic based on client usage and connection technology API support. For comparison, NinjaTrader 6.5 was supported for an additional 5 years following the release of NinjaTrader 7.

I imagine that we would give everyone a 'head's up', at minimum, on the 'News and Announcements' section of the forum.

Comment

Thanks Patrick for your reply. Do you plan on letting us know when Ninja 7 will expire via a pop-up message on NT 7 platform itself, as we rarely check or look at the Ninja forums? Thanks in advance. Regards, Rod

Comment

Since this will have a huge impact, I'm sure we'll do everything in our power to notify our users well in advance, however, there is no plan at the moment as the date when NT7 will no longer be supported has not been chosen.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post tsantospinto  
              Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post cre8able