Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unhandled exception - The calling thread cannot access this object because a differen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled exception - The calling thread cannot access this object because a differen

Hello,

When I click on Tools-Import-Ninjascript Add-on, I get a popup error message saying:

Unhandled exception - The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it

Yesterday it worked fine. All I did earlier was remove and rename a workspace

Appreciate your assistance
    Attached Files

Hello TraderYoda,

Thanks for your note.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20161120.XXXXX.txt'.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by TraderYoda View Post
      Hello,

When I click on Tools-Import-Ninjascript Add-on, I get a popup error message saying:

Unhandled exception - The calling thread cannot access this object because a different thread owns it

Yesterday it worked fine. All I did earlier was remove and rename a workspace

Appreciate your assistance

This just happened to me. Go to NinjaScript Editor, pick a indicator and compile it. Once correctly completed this should clear the error message making it ok to now import.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
        Hello TraderYoda,

Thanks for your note.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20161120.XXXXX.txt'.

Hello Segwin,
        Can you please do the same so we investigate the unhandled exception?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post bmartz
        by bmartz

Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes