Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad data after PC wake up

Hi

I am having an issue with bad data appearing on my charts. The bad data is not gone unless I restart Ninjatrader.

Reloading the historical data, or opening a new chart with the same time frame and instrument doesn't fix it either - I have to shut down Ninja and restart it.

I have had this issue 3 times in the past fortnight.

To give you some context, this only happens after I turn on my PC after it has been in sleep mode for 2 hours (Wind 10).

When I put my PC to sleep, Ninja is always open and the connection to CQG is still open.

The candlestick bars appear on my chart but none of the indicators have any data associated with them. If I change the chart from a candlestick bar to a footrpint style bar, the footprint bars don't appear on the chart for the period of the bad data.

For some reason, as you can see in the image, there is always a 1hr gap in the data and it always happens between 10PM -12 AM Sydney time (UTC +10).

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for your post. Please email us at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and reference this post by copy and pasting the URL from your address bar.
    Kenneth D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Something might be wrong with your system, did you thought about it? I would try to use a cleaner if I were you because they delete corrupted files and fix a lot of errors in Windows. Check the article about them and choose the best pc optimizer for yourself. There is a description of cleaners, their advantages, disadvantages, there is even a comparison of their prices. There are a lot of free to download applications
      Last edited by JSnNom; 07-03-2020, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Hello JSnNom,

Thank you for your post.

Sleep/hibernate is not supported because it may create many undesirable behaviors such as the one you're reporting. The solution would be to disable sleep/hibernate.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cre8able, 02-11-2023, 05:43 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rhubear
        by rhubear

Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
        8 responses