Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short trades

Hello,Support and All!

How do i check when to enable the short trades?It doesn`t show in the Analysis window.
    Attached Files

Hello outsource,

Thank you for your post.

I am not entirely sure what you are asking here. Short trades will appear in this report when you have sold to enter a position instead of buying. Did you sell to enter a position before running Trade Performance?

If yes, what order entry window(s) did you use and what buttons where selected to sell.

Can you send your log and trace to our support team with a link to this thread?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1609852

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_James View Post
      Hello outsource,

Thank you for your post.

I am not entirely sure what you are asking here. Short trades will appear in this report when you have sold to enter a position instead of buying. Did you sell to enter a position before running Trade Performance?

If yes, what order entry window(s) did you use and what buttons where selected to sell.

Can you send your log and trace to our support team with a link to this thread?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1609852

Thanks in advance.
      Of course i sell the position before checking the performance.Odd thing,when i check the date of 22.11.2016 it does show the short trades,though the trades were taken at 23.11.2016.So what`s exactly wrong with it?I`ve sent you the log,but odd enough again,i don`t even have a log for 23.11.2016,i`ve sent you the log for 22.11.2016

Comment

Hello Outsource,

I received the trace file, but it was the NinjaTrader 7 trace file. Please send me the log (if you have it) and trace from NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_James View Post
          Hello Outsource,

I received the trace file, but it was the NinjaTrader 7 trace file. Please send me the log (if you have it) and trace from NinjaTrader 8.
          Sent.......

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes