issues dawing horizontal lines (F6) all charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issues dawing horizontal lines (F6) all charts

I have multiple charts displayed and set the default for horizontal lines to display on all charts.

When I place a line in one of these charts (chart 1) I am getting double lines on the other charts, When I delete either of the two lines seen, the single line in chart 1 deletes but the 2nd lines is the other charts remains.

this is repeatable

I have the latest release running on windows 10

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Learn how to use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

When I went to get a screen shot, I was unable to use the NT8 system and needed to kill it using task manager. I could not click on the main control panel nor any chart, it simply would not respond. On restart one of the 3 charts displayed would not display and in task manager the use of RAM grew and CPU % used greatly increased. I could not get NT8 to restart. So I killed it again and then edited the workspace XML, removing the problem chart. I was then successful getting NT8 to restart. Since this restart I have not be able to reproduce the issue. No idea what happened.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report this item.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20161201.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes