NT8 crash all time again now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 crash all time again now

every time i open a ticket support never had good solution for it ,not even Developer can figure it out why it crash all time ,the most unstable software NT8,

please fix this crashing issue all time ,I'm sure others are suffering too

if i didn't bought lifetime licence I never stay with NT

is there any refund process Ninja trader has ???

niks.baps, my name is Patrick and I am the Technical Support Team Lead. I'm here to address all your questions and concerns.

I understand and apologize about your frustration here. It frustrates myself and my colleagues as well, and it is our entire goal is to ensure that all users have the best possible NinjaTrader experience.

I see that you have a currently open ticket with my colleague Shawn who assisted you in the evening yesterday. I will be reaching out to you with steps offering a remote session to see if we can discover the root of what you're experiencing.

As you know from our terms of agreement you agreed to when installing NinjaTrader, there are no refunds for any reason (also located here: http://ninjatrader.com/PDF/TermsOfServiceAgreement.pdf).

Comment

Recurring crash problem this morning...

Hi...I downloaded the latest NT8 (2) version after the close yesterday. It seemed to run fine. Then this morning it seemed to start OK....all windows loaded OK....could scroll back & forth OK. Then connected live to AMP...as the windows were loading live data there was a 25 second bars window that had loaded I believe....I then touched the time scale area of the 25 second chart (while other windows were still loading)....that crashed NT....

Now NT will not start again after closing in Task Manager....one window may appear to load and all others remain loading.....as soon as you click any window things crash again...tried this 3 or so times....cannot restart...often a narrow white bar will appear at top of 1 window....indicating a crash is immanent if you click that window ....

NT7 started OK just now and is updating live OK...

What to do about NT8 now ??....it was running great all day yesterday before the update....generally love the way it performs...like the look and feel etc....

Thanks....
      Last edited by Alfred; 12-06-2016, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the details. I'll be reaching out to you via email shortly with further instructions.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfred View Post
          Hi...I downloaded the latest NT8 (2) version after the close yesterday. It seemed to run fine. Then this morning it seemed to start OK....all windows loaded OK....could scroll back & forth OK. Then connected live to AMP...as the windows were loading live data there was a 25 second bars window that had loaded I believe....I then touched the time scale area of the 25 second chart (while other windows were still loading)....that crashed NT....

Now NT will not start again after closing in Task Manager....one window may appear to load and all others remain loading.....as soon as you click any window things crash again...tried this 3 or so times....cannot restart...often a narrow white bar will appear at top of 1 window....indicating a crash is immanent if you click that window ....

NT7 started OK just now and is updating live OK...

What to do about NT8 now ??....it was running great all day yesterday before the update....generally love the way it performs...like the look and feel etc....

Thanks....
          I also updated to latest version today and got several consecutive crashes on start up as it tried to load templates that have worked ok for weeks. Finally it loaded on about the fifth startup and now seems ok. I am now wondering if there are any code breaking changes in this latest release?

Comment

All changes are listed in the release notes:

I would recommend writing in to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a description of what occurred so we can investigate what occurred in your case, as each case in this thread has not been the same root cause.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post quantismo  
            Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post love2code2trade