Glitches in NT8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glitches in NT8?

Hi. I have noted some strange things happening with my NT8.

Firstly, I've noticed a discrepancy between the price shown in superDom and that shown on charts at times. As shown in the attached screenshots, the superDom shows 48.18 while the chart shows 48.23 (slip of 5 ticks) in one and the superDom shows 48.16 while the chart shows 48.05 (slip of 11 ticks) in the other. Why is there a difference in the prices shown?

Secondly, today I also noticed that despite yesterday being a bearish day overall in crude oil, the day bar being displayed on my chart is bullish. I tried reloading all historical data and even clearing the cache in the db folder of NT8 but this problem still persists. I have also attached a screenshot of the settings of my chart for your reference. Could you please look into this problem?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report these items.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20161205.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Further discrepancies today in CL 02-17 data

Today I checked my charts and noticed a discrepancy. According to my linebreak chart ('Trading Hours' setting is <Use instrument settings>), last Friday closed at 53.10 but according to the daily-bar and weekly-bar chart, the close was 52.95. Why is there this discrepancy? I have attached a screenshot for your reference. Please look into this.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

We have not yet received the log and trace files, could you please take the steps in my previous post to send these files over?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
        Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report these items.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20161205.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jclose
        by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
        10 responses