Single Click Order Modification Stopped Working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single Click Order Modification Stopped Working

Had this happen before in previous version. I thought it was associated with having multiple
    Dom Tabs, I guess not since I only use one tab now. The problem is Dom specific. If I change to another Dom The single click is still working.

Also let me add that the little "x"'s to cancel orders placed on the Dom have way too small an active click area. It is way too small and sometimes takes several clicks to remove an order. This is not a good trait to have in the heat of battle.

J~
    Last edited by JerryWar; 12-06-2016, 06:46 AM.

Hello JerryWar,

Thank you for posting.

In NinjaTrader 8 you may adjust the font size in the SuperDOM which will also increase the values and the 'X' next to your orders. To do this right click in the SuperDOM >Properties >Font >Size >OK.

You may also resize the SuperDOM vertically and horizontally which may make your orders easier to modify. You may do this using the click and drag method on any edge of the SuperDOM.

I have included the SuperDOM Properties section of the NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide below.

In regards to your order modification, when you drag and drop your order on the SuperDOM, does your order not move? Please explain.

Also what version of NinjaTrader are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
    ArceliaNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My Font is already too large trying to adjust for this, you loose rows in your Dom. I am already stretched to the top of my screen. Making it wider does nothing. You need a Larger X or a Larger footprint to accept the MouseClick() it is clearly too small.

Regarding the Single Click not working, Yes the order does not move. Neither the stop or the target, it is like the single click was not enabled. ( It is, I verified ) . This is not the first time I have reported this behavior. I had the same in Ver 1 NT8 but in the case I thought it was associated with corrupted dom templates.This is not the case now.

Currently using ver 8.0.2.0 64-bit (Standard)

Let me add that I created a New Dom and that works fine. I saved the old one by Renaming the Tab to Broken. So if there is anything you want to see, after market your welcome to contact me.

Jerry
      Last edited by JerryWar; 12-06-2016, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Hello JerryWar,

Thank you for your reply.

In regards to a larger 'X' in the SuperDOM, I have submitted a feature request for consideration in a future build.

I will contact our development team to see if any other users have reported a order modification issue in the SuperDOM with the most recent NinjaTrader 8 release and will follow up with you on my findings.

In the meantime please let me know if any other issues arise.

Comment

Hello JerryWar,

I have submitted your suggestion for a larger/more visible 'X' in the SuperDOM for the enhancement of NinjaTrader to our development team- it has been assigned the unique tracking ID #SFT-1780. We appreciate your commitment in helping us to improve NinjaTrader.

You may stay updated with feature requests and bug fixes through the release notes section of the NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide included here: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm

I was unable to locate any other user reports in regards to order modification not responding in the NT8 SuperDOM.

Please ensure you are using the click and click method by using your left mouse button to select your order in the middle 'Price' column of the SuperDOM. You will then left mouse click in the 'Price' column where you want to move your order on the price ladder.

If you have done this and the issue remains please write into the support team at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com so that we may look into this matter further.

Please let us know if any other issues arise.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
          Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
          4 responses
          0 likes