Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking up for a bcba stock

hi! im just starting using ninja trader and i have the following problem:
    when looking up for an argentinean stock, for example TENARIS SA (TS on google) i have understood that i have to type BCBA:TS. the thing is i cant type ":"!!! it says it is and invalid character! how may i proceed to solve this?
    thank you very much in advance
    damian
    Attached Files

Are you connected to Google? If not, can you tell me what data provider you are connected to?

Comment

Yes patrick i am.

Comment

The correct mapping appears to be 'TS' for Google's 'Tenaris SA' instrument.

I found this mapping by looking the instrument up Google Finance and looking to the right of the instrument name:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

Equities can be added to the NinjaTrader instrument database by typing the instrument symbol followed by the exchange into an open chart and pressing the "Enter" key on your keyboard. For example, you can type "IWM NYSE" to add ticker symbol "IWM" mapped to the NYSE.

I was able to map this particular symbol by typing the following directly into a chart:

TS NYSE

Comment

Actually, that is not the instrument im looking for, you have TENARIS SA ADR, which is in NYSE, im looking for TENARIS SA that is in BCBA (Buenos Aires market). another thing, I cannot type two words like you say (TS NYSE) , The system takes the first word as the one to be looked for (just TS). the main problem here is that I cannot type ":" as I have understood as the correct way to search for an instrument. I also try not using it (BCBA TENARIS and TENARIS BCBA) and it doesnt work. do you need a picture of any part of the settings that may help you solve this?

thanks again and sorry about my english!!

Comment

To clarify - Is this the instrument you wish to map into NinjaTrader:

Comment

correct patrick.

Comment

Unfortunately. currently this instrument cannot be mapped into NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post RookieTrader  
                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse