Andrews Forks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrews Forks

how can I add on more parallel lines called warning lines. how can I set a default setting for my forks. so I don't have to configure every time. I would like to set the default with extra warning lines.

I see NO way to set defaults on anything in NT8. I am learning and love 8.

for example when I turn on NT8 it does not connect to the data. I have to manually do the connection to the data. I have to choose which one I want every time. with NT7 I never have to do that. it always comes up with charts all set and running with the last workspace I was using when I shut it down and saved everything.

now when I turn it on I have to connect to the data feed. I want it to auto connect.

Thank You
    Last edited by Chile; 12-07-2016, 01:58 PM.

I want to add a comment for your programming team.

Forks must have lots of warning lines. with no warning lines the forks are not very useful.

also I think it much better to be able to change the colors of the lines with one color change not to have to change every line one at a time sometimes doing 10 lines. it is very time consuming. besides I think most people want all the lines of a particular fork to have the same color and other forks to have different colors. so changing the color of the fork with one color change is more efficient.

another thing that is very much needed as a drawing tool is a 3 line parallel lines at one time. similar to the best fit auto channel lines you added to NT8 but better would be a similar 3 lines like ensign has that sets the middle line and then pulls down a lower line with the upper parallel is equal distance. it can be used as a great measuning tool in both time and price x and y axis and any angle of lines all in the same or similar tool. almost all good traders use such a Measured Move tool. that Ninja Trader does not have it is a glaring mistake. it is so easy to impliment so easy to do. and so incredibly difficult to do it without the tool. almost impossible at times. see ensign software to see how easy it can be to use. and so super useful for traders.

Comment

when I try to edit a fork the window comes up saying there are 3 rays. no way to increase the number or rays. the extra rays would be the warning lines. maybe that will be fixed later. I dont know.

the changing of colors for every ray is more time consuming than on NT7. this is backwards. we need a mandatory switch to make all colors of a particular fork the same color. Just one color change should change the entire fork. Not 10 lines of a multi line fork with lots of warning lines.

Please lets do it the easy way for once. hahaha.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post jeronymite