Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading times

Hello all,

I am unable to get the FDAX which uses the Eurex Equity Index times, BTW my computer time is set to UTC+1 to work.

I would like the session to start prior to the 8:00am start and have created a custom template. No matter what I do or select the chart always builds with the 8:00 am start actually 8:05 am.

Any help would be appreciated.

GuppyDRV

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, and a screenshot of the custom trading hours template you have created?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Learn how to use Snipping Tool to capture a screenshot, or snip, of any object on your screen, and then annotate, save, or share the image.

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screen shot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes