Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 - IB : Account data issue

Hi,

When I connect the NT8 with Interactive Brokers Gateway, I can see all my open positions. However, on the "Accounts" tab, the line relatif to te IB account shows only "0" in each column.

I use NT8 8.0.2.0 64-bit (Multi-Broker) and IB Gateway Build 960.2d, Nov 16, 2016

Regards
    Attached Files

Originally posted by fallendog View Post
    Hi,

When I connect the NT8 with Interactive Brokers Gateway, I can see all my open positions. However, on the "Accounts" tab, the line relatif to te IB account shows only "0" in each column.

I use NT8 8.0.2.0 64-bit (Multi-Broker) and IB Gateway Build 960.2d, Nov 16, 2016

Regards
    I have noticed the same thing both with connection via the IB Gateway 954 or via IB Trader Workstation 954

Comment

Hello fallendog and FMtrader,

Can you please check what currency denomination is used for your accounts in TWS. Subsequently right click the account in NinjaTrader Control Center-->Accounts-tab and select 'Edit Account'. Make sure Denomination is set the same as your account in TWS. Disconnect/re-connect the Interactive Brokers connection in NinjaTrader and check if the account values populate.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
        Hello fallendog and FMtrader,

Can you please check what currency denomination is used for your accounts in TWS. Subsequently right click the account in NinjaTrader Control Center-->Accounts-tab and select 'Edit Account'. Make sure Denomination is set the same as your account in TWS. Disconnect/re-connect the Interactive Brokers connection in NinjaTrader and check if the account values populate.

Thanks Jason

That appears to have solved the issue. IB was set to AUD whereas NT8 was set to USD. As soon as I changed NT to AUD the fields populated

Comment

It works for me too after changing the currencies . Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin  
          Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM