X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShatteredX
    replied
    I was having the same issue.

Reset Instruments fixed the issue for me.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello Cpuerta,

You can change the Expiry setting to 03-17 in the Instrument Manager before you click the arrow pointing to the left, so it will add the 03-17 expiry month to your instrument list.

Can you please reset the instruments and check if the Expiry selection defaults to 03-17 when you select a currency future in the Instrument Manager.

Leave a comment:

• sledge
    replied
    Originally posted by Cpuerta View Post
    Im having the same issues as the original poster. Clock is correct but the currency futures are defaulting to sept of 2017 instead of march.
    Did you do as recommended by NT_Jason?

I also noticed 1 contract didn't have the right date, but I've been at this game for a while and chose the right one. (It probably was 6e, I can't be certain if it was Rithmic or Continuum).

I have not done as recommended.

I also missed rollover on ES last week and my datafeed for ES stopped on Friday... so I figured I was in error and no need to mention being late to the party.

Leave a comment:

• Cpuerta
    replied
    Im having the same issues as the original poster. Clock is correct but the currency futures are defaulting to sept of 2017 instead of march.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Can you please disconnect your data feed/broker connection at Control Center-->File-->Disconnect. Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Once finished, please restart NinjaTrader and check if the issue remains.

Leave a comment:

• easyfying
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    Hello easyfying,

It works fine for me. When I select a currency futures in the 'Available master instruments', the Expiry setting is set to 03-17. You can change it to 03-17 before you click the arrow pointing to the left.

Could it be your PC clock is set to an incorrect date?
    Pc clock is definitely not the problem.Strange is that this problem occurs only when i rollover currency futures.For all other futures ,the rollover works fine.when i look into intruments manager ->contract months ,the rollover dates listed there for most currency futures is as follows

03-17 is 09.12.2016
    06-17 is 10.03.2016
    09-17 is 09.06.2016
    12-17 is 08.09.2017

Please advise me how to fix this problem.I never changed any setting in instrument manager.Manually changing all these dates will be very cumbersome.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jason
    replied
    Hello easyfying,

It works fine for me. When I select a currency futures in the 'Available master instruments', the Expiry setting is set to 03-17. You can change it to 03-17 before you click the arrow pointing to the left.

Could it be your PC clock is set to an incorrect date?

Leave a comment:

• easyfying
    started a topic Rollover currency futures ninjatrader 7

Rollover currency futures ninjatrader 7

just tried to rollover all my currency futures 6e,6b,6j etc.... using instrument manager.
    it is showing 9-17 as next futures contract instead of 3-17
    i think its an error.
    next contrct is march 03-17 and it should not show sep 09-17 .
    Did someoneelse noticed this problem as well
    Thank you

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Waxavi
by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
0 responses