Blank Minute Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Minute Charts

I am using the Kinetick EOD connection. I can get data fine for chart 1 day or longer, but if I set a chart to minutes it is blank. I found a previous post on this under NT7 and have tried deleting cache, repairing the db etc. but minute charts still show up as blank.

Please advise

Thanks!

Rod

Rod

Make sure the bars aren't set to transparent.

This happened to me once - for some reason in NT8 when you open a new chart, a lot of the times the bar colors will be set to transparent.

Also, Kinetick EOD is not supposed to work for intraday data. What I noticed is it will work on an instrument you already have intraday data for but will not plot intraday data on a new market that you have no data for (if that makes sense).

So for example if you already have ES data stored on your PC then intraday charts will plot with Kinetick EOD but if you open a new market you have no data for, say GC, it will not plot intraday data - only EOD charts.
    Last edited by sberry; 12-11-2016, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Hello Rod,

The Kinetick End of Day (Free) connection only provides historical end of day data (daily data).

This connection does not provide real-time data, and also does not provide intra-day data.

Below is a publicly available link to the Kinetick website where you can subscribe for intra-day data and real-time data.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post adeelshahzad  
      Started by merzo, 06-25-2023, 02:19 AM
      10 responses
      1 like