Barchart Quote DLL for NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barchart Quote DLL for NT8

This is in regard to this issue: Platform Support Request {1257795} for NT7 which was resolved in that NinjaTrader support sent me this new DLL to use with the Barchart quote service which is still supported in NT8.

I would like to request that this DLL now be incorporated into NT8. I have tested it for several weeks now on NT8 and find no problems with it. However, if I don't use this replacement DLL, then NT8 repeatedly hangs up on Barchart during the day. (Of course, I had tested it also with NT7 for more than a year with no issues.)

The problem is, every time there has been a new NT7 or NT8 upgrade, I have to copy over the file to be sure it is there, and I have put up with doing this for quite a while. Could you please incorporate it into the standard NT8 distribution package, and inform me of when you have?

The DLL is file version 1.1.0.9 dated 2/17/2015 @ 8:30 AM and is named ddfplus.dll, and a copy could not be attached due the restrictions on the types of files that can be uploaded.

Thanks very much,
    Joe_T

Hello,

This will be resolved in the next build of NinjaTrader 8.

In NinjaTrader 7, we have yet to receive any other reports of this issue. Due to the small number of these reports, we are reluctant to make a major change to the underlying API version on code base that is frozen.

We will continue monitoring the behavior of NinjaTrader 8 and will address any issues in that version.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes. I am only asking that it be addressed in NT8.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by habeebft, Today, 07:27 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherS  
      Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick