NT8 Backtest & Custom Strategies / Indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Backtest & Custom Strategies / Indicators

I was using NT 8.0.0.14 64bit, and wrote some custom indicators / modified stock indicators, as well as used strategy builder to compile a simple strategy, and manually coded another strategy.

After upgrading to NT 8.0.2.0 64bit, I got the error messages found in the attached image. Neither the custom indicators or strategies show up as options in any of the function windows (charts, strategy analyzer, etc), but I can still open and edit them in the NS Editor window.

I can't figure out how to reconcile this and I haven't been able to find any similar references in the forums.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to your prompt response.
    --Mike
    Attached Files

Re: NT8 Backtest & Custom Strategies / Indicators

Hello,

Thanks for writing in to our Support team.
    After reviewing the errors you are receiving, it looks like you might have some duplicate references that need to be deleted. In order to look up your references, right click within the NinjaScript Editor window and select References...

This will open the References window. For each error you see reported at the bottom of your NinjaScript Editor window, search for that reference and delete any duplicate references that appear in the References window. After doing this, recompile by pressing F5 or right clicking within the window and selecting Compile. You should no longer see these errors so long as you located each duplicate reference and deleted it.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Leafcutter  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, 04-23-2024, 07:51 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes