STOP the Spam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STOP the Spam

The announcement that wants to sell me a additional license keeps coming up at start up even though I check the do not show again. The wording is slightly changed to make a new message.

To me this is blatant SPAM and Marketing from Ninja Trader. It is one thing to give a message once at startup. Even this I don't agree to unless it is a critical message that I need to act on.

For Example
    New release of software, contract rollover, change in margin requirement, etc.

To me there is no excuse to use software that I paid for your own blatant Marketing efforts.

During your review of this matter please cease and desist from using pop up to advertise. Use email for that.

A matter like this causes me to get a bad taste for the whole company and can ruin what was otherwise a good impression.

Is this advertising worth really passing off and alliancing customers?

I can tell you if I was thinking about a second license this situation would definitely cause me to think hard about what other alternatives I might have.

James 108

James,

Thanks for the feedback. We use our in product messaging system very rarely for such purpose. We reserve the announcements for any such information we want the user base to be made aware of. The platform sale we've only done now 3 times in our company history is one such event but I will forward the feedback to our marketing department.

-Brett

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Waxavi
    by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
    0 responses