Strategies Disappearing on NT8 Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies Disappearing on NT8 Charts

I am having a repeated problem with strategies disappearing from my charts after I disable strategy and close down platform. It takes an hour to input the strategies back on the charts. The log on the Control Center shows errors in the color Orange. It is a long error and one of the errors says: Strategy 'AroonLongAdjustable/9273914';Error in loading strategy from the database:System.IndexOutofRangeException;Index was outsidethe bounds of the array. at NinjaTraderNinjaScriptStrategyBase.DbFromCommand(D bCommand cmd)

Does anyone know how to get the strategies to load correctly on NT8 as I have the same strategies running trouble free for years?

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

I wanted to check, does this still occur if you use the SampleMACrossover strategy and complete the same steps to cause this? Or does this only occur with the mentioned script?

If this also occurs with the sample using a specific set of steps, we can likely gather that information from you to reproduce this on our end. Otherwise if this is limited to the custom strategy, you may need to look further into the logic being used.

Could you complete this test and see if you get the same result or a different outcome please?

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes