Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eDanny
    replied
    Maybe, when something is click-selected on the chart, a small up/down button can be displayed in the bottom right corner of the axis, similar to the fixed 'F' at the top right corner. a feature like that could be turned on by people who use a laptop. Just an idea.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello fredrey,

Our development has provided a tracking ID for your feature request. For future reference, your request to allow the z-order to be changed on chart objects without a mouse is being tracked with ID #SFT-232.

We highly appreciate your suggestions and feedback. Please let me know of any other requests or suggestions you have for the NinjaTrader platform.

Leave a comment:

• fredrey
    replied
    Hi Chelsea

Yes please submit this as a feature request.

Obviously the z-order can be changed by creating a button to do it but it's going to require some out of the box thinking.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello fredrey,

I am not aware of any way to change the z-order of an object without using the mouse. On a laptop this would be the scroll gesture on the trackpad.

I am happy to submit a feature request on your behalf to allow the z-order to be set for a chart object without the mouse, would you like to submit this?

It is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if and when a feature request will be implemented.

Leave a comment:

• fredrey
    started a topic Change Z-order without using the mouse

Change Z-order without using the mouse

Hi

Is there an official way in NT8 to change the z-order without using the scroll wheel on the mouse? I like to use my laptop when trading but when I do I'm unable to change the z-order the conventional way.

I know this feature has been requested for a few years (and apparently was added to the feature development list for NT7) so I'm hoping this has finally been implemented in NT8.

I notice there are a couple of vendors who have manged to add a button to their indicators that allows you to quickly and easily change the z-order with their indicators. Disco Trading have this on their Range Volume Profile indicator for NT7 and NT8 so I know it can be done.

My question is can this be done a conventional way or do you need to use some advanced or unsupported coding to do this.

I would appreciate any help from NT support on how to do this (if you know how).

Thanks

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
7 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
Started by cls71, Today, 04:45 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post cls71