Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Unexpected order execution messages appear on freshly created chart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected order execution messages appear on freshly created chart?

when i create a fresh daily chart, order execution messages mysteriously appear with the last day bar. how do i remove those messages?

CHART IMAGE
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DEC27#2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	906816

Hello joemiller,

Thank you for your note. I am happy to assist.

Could you please try right clicking on your chart and selecting Data Series? Then scroll down and change Plot Executions to Do Not Plot. Finally, next to Preset be sure to select Save so that you can ensure executions are not plotted in future Daily charts you create.

Thank you and please let us know if any further questions come up.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
      Hello joemiller,

Thank you for your note. I am happy to assist.

Could you please try right clicking on your chart and selecting Data Series? Then scroll down and change Plot Executions to Do Not Plot. Finally, next to Preset be sure to select Save so that you can ensure executions are not plotted in future Daily charts you create.

Thank you and please let us know if any further questions come up.
      but why are they there in the first place... it is a clean fresh chart with no attached strategies [or with no attached anything] ?

and they are on the last bar only ... dozens of them?

Comment

Hello joemiller,

Thank you for the reply.

Could you please send in your Log and Trace files so I can look into this further?

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with the "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thank you and I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by joemiller View Post
          but why are they there in the first place... it is a clean fresh chart with no attached strategies [or with no attached anything] ?

and they are on the last bar only ... dozens of them?

I experienced a similar issue when trading through NT8 & Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation. In the end I found it was caused by IB's Workstation being set to a different time zone than my PC. IB's Workstation was time stamping trades at a time zone that was ahead of my PC. As such when I connected NT8 to IB's Workstation it would attempt to plot all completed trades out in the future which meant they all ended on the last chart bar. Do you have something similar happening?

Details of my original problem here:

Comment

Originally posted by FMtrader View Post
            I experienced a similar issue when trading through NT8 & Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation. In the end I found it was caused by IB's Workstation being set to a different time zone than my PC. IB's Workstation was time stamping trades at a time zone that was ahead of my PC. As such when I connected NT8 to IB's Workstation it would attempt to plot all completed trades out in the future which meant they all ended on the last chart bar. Do you have something similar happening?

Details of my original problem here:
            http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=93439
            nothing similar happening here. i am not connected to IB. the connection here is to a ninja continuum simulation account only. platform support is taking a look at my log and trace files. stand by, i will post the results here.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by PaulMohn, Today, 12:36 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post PaulMohn  
            Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post love2code2trade