Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

how to turn off Alert created in Market Analyzer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to turn off Alert created in Market Analyzer?

A few weeks ago, I created some conditional alerts that trigger an order on my simulation account. I used Market Analyzer to create these alerts.

Now, everytime I connect on NinjaTrader, several positions are opened in my simulation account.

When I bring up Market Analyzer / Alerts, I do not see the alerts there.

Where can I find these alerts and disable them? I do not remember the names of the alerts.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

When you go to the Market Analyzer > Alerts window are there any alerts listed under configured on the left side of the window?

I look forward to assisting you further.
    James C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

no, the alerts page from the market analyzer is empty.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

If possible, please take a screenshot of your Alerts Log. You can open your Alerts Log by opening the Control Center, New -> Alerts Log.

To send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file.

Also, please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support.
        Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please attach the screenshot by clicking on "Attachment" and then choosing the file to attach.

Lastly, please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1631496

I look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

I will do that, but the alerts log is also empty. i'm starting to wonder if perhaps i setup these alerts on a different pc. i have NinjaTrader on my work PC also. I use both PC's to login to the same trading account.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

If your Alerts Log is empty then there's no need to send a screenshot, however I might be able to see a little information about the orders being placed from your log and trace files.

Although you log into the same account on different PC's the simulation accounts will store information for orders separately on each PC. So, if you submit orders on your work PC for example with your Sim101 account, those orders should only show on that particular PC.

I look forward to supporting you further

Comment

The issue was that I had another workspace open and the alerts did show up on that Market Analyzer / Alerts page, as well as the Alerts log. I've closed the workspace so now I am not getting the triggered orders anymore.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post mattbsea  
              Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post RideMe