Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Why don't workspaces pull in fresh copy of the chart template?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't workspaces pull in fresh copy of the chart template?

It would be awesome to make an edit to a certain chart template and for the changes to automatically show up on all my other work spaces that are using that particular chart template without having to load them all individually every time I edit something.

Am I missing something? When I open a workspace it should pull the latest copy of the template.

Hello freedombridge,

Once a chart has loaded a template, it would not re-check the template for further changes (in other workspaces or the current workspace) unless the template was reloaded on the chart.

However, I'm happy to submit this as a Feature Request to the Development Team to be considered as a possible addition to future releases.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
      Hello freedombridge,

Once a chart has loaded a template, it would not re-check the template for further changes (in other workspaces or the current workspace) unless the template was reloaded on the chart.

However, I'm happy to submit this as a Feature Request to the Development Team to be considered as a possible addition to future releases.

It would be awesome if you would submit it for consideration. I trade 24 instruments and run 8 monitors. For each instrument I have 4 charts running so you can imagine how much time loading charts I do after evolving my settings.

I think as computers get more powerful, you'll have more and more people running systems like mine and this feature will be a necessity. Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post TraderBCL  
      Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post martin70