8.0.3 Dom Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.3 Dom Problems

This morning when Initiating a Trade with a Simple ATM Stop and target the Stop and target
    were not applied. The ATM is clearly viewable as selected. No Errors in the Log or trace files

Update: So I put in a LMT order to exit the position. When the limit order Triggered , it filled and cancelled out the existing order and then entered the ATM Stop and Profit target. This is Really Screwed up. I am going back to 8.0.2
    Last edited by JerryWar; 01-11-2017, 05:43 AM.

Hello JerryWar,

Can you please tell me if you experience this issue consistently. When I test an ATM strategy in NinjaTrader 8.0.3.0, the stop loss and profit target orders are submitted as expected.

What instrument did you trade? Did you submit the order in the SuperDOM, ChartTrader or other order entry window?

Please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support. Put 'Att Jason, 1638067' in the subject header and make sure 'Log and trace files' is enabled.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The Symbol was CL. I am not risking any trades with the way this is working.

The Log Says the ATM was initiated. It was not.

2017-01-11 06:20:18:018|1|32|Static SuperDOM submitting order with strategy 'CL10T - 1' (Ticks)
      I will send thru email. I have no email client installed on this machine.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying.

I am able to reproduce the issue on my end. If I submit an entry order with an ATM strategy attached, cancel it and then submit a new entry order with the same ATM strategy, no ATM orders are submitted when the entry order fills. I will forward a report to development. Thank you for reporting.

Comment

JerryWar,

Thanks for the report, we isolated the cause of this to a bug fix in a related area in 8.0.3.0. We will release an 8.0.3.1 later today holding a hotfix for the problem you experienced.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brett View Post
            JerryWar,

Thanks for the report, we isolated the cause of this to a bug fix in a related area in 8.0.3.0. We will release an 8.0.3.1 later today holding a hotfix for the problem you experienced.
            Awesome, I will migrate back from 8.0.2 when this is released.

Thanks

Comment

Brett,
              There is a new issue created with the New NT8 3.0.1 . I was doing playback and just moved my Target I believe. Note the two different last price markers on the dom picture ( in Yellow ) and also the snip of my trace file indicating the error.

Thanks
              Jerry
              Attached Files
              Last edited by JerryWar; 01-12-2017, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Hello Jerry,

Can you please tell me if you experience this error each time you modify a profit target order. When I replay the CL futures and modify a profit target, I cannot reproduce the error so far.

Please send me the ATM strategy template to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com, so I can test it. Put 'Att Jason, 1638067' in the subject header. You can find ATM strategy templates at Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->templates-->AtmStrategy.

In addition, please include what date you replayed. I assume you have the CL futures selected. If not, let me know what other instrument is selected.

Comment

Jerry,

The issue you ran into for sure we did not change anything in 8.0.3.1 regards to the problem you saw below. I suspect its an issue we've had for a while that we need to get our hands on.

I've worked with development on this and wanted to sync with you. I will touch base with Jason early next week to see if he was able to get your full log and trace files. We will likely also ask for you workspace as well so we can do some testing.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by mmenigma, Yesterday, 03:25 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                  Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post kujista