Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System.OutOfMemoryException Crash

Hi

I opened up NT8 today and after a few minutes NT crashed on me.

I only had 4-5 charts open but when I tried to open the data series window on one of my charts, NT froze for 1 minute and then crashed.

At the time I was trying to open an ES 03-17 chart with 200 days loaded with tick replay on. I've done this several times in the past with no issues.

I noticed that NT was using 1GB of memory before it crashed but since my PC has 16Gb DDR4 Ram surely the memory shouldn't have been an issue.

I was using the 32-bit version of NT 8.0.2

I have attached my log file from the time of the crash.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Same error for me too. This was released WAY too early. I cannot even open any workspace without NT crashing. WTF.

Comment

Hello timbrown99,

Thanks for posting.

I have verified the posted log file does not contain any personal information, but moving forward I would not recommend posting Log or Trace files to the Forum as these can contain account names and personal information.

I am seeing several errors in the attached log file, but the Trace often contains more technical information. As nepenthean mentioned, we have seen another instance of this error today so I would like to gather further information.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170115.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Pete77, Today, 10:22 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Pete77
      by Pete77

Started by dtl-saw, Today, 08:51 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes