Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

System.OutOfMemoryException Crash

Hi

I opened up NT8 today and after a few minutes NT crashed on me.

I only had 4-5 charts open but when I tried to open the data series window on one of my charts, NT froze for 1 minute and then crashed.

At the time I was trying to open an ES 03-17 chart with 200 days loaded with tick replay on. I've done this several times in the past with no issues.

I noticed that NT was using 1GB of memory before it crashed but since my PC has 16Gb DDR4 Ram surely the memory shouldn't have been an issue.

I was using the 32-bit version of NT 8.0.2

I have attached my log file from the time of the crash.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Same error for me too. This was released WAY too early. I cannot even open any workspace without NT crashing. WTF.

Comment

Hello timbrown99,

Thanks for posting.

I have verified the posted log file does not contain any personal information, but moving forward I would not recommend posting Log or Trace files to the Forum as these can contain account names and personal information.

I am seeing several errors in the attached log file, but the Trace often contains more technical information. As nepenthean mentioned, we have seen another instance of this error today so I would like to gather further information.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170115.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
      Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes