X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello Edge,

I've received a tracking ID for your request. Your request to render the UserControlCollection WPF layer with the SharpDX layer of the chart is being tracked with ID #SFT-1897.

Please let me know of any other requests or suggestions you have for the NinjaTrader platform.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello Edge,

Thank you for your patience.

Yes, our development has let me know this behavior is expected.
    When resizing, the DirectX rendering area has a snapshot taken of it. This is superimposed over the chart as the resize takes place, covering the layer with WPF elements.

I've submitted a feature request on your behalf for development to code this in a way that the WPF elements are included with the snapshot. It is up to development to decide if and when a request will be implemented.

Leave a comment:

• -=Edge=-
    replied
    Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
    I'll need to check with our development to see if this is expected behavior.
    Was this determined as expected behavior?

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello Edge,

I'll need to check with our development to see if this is expected behavior.

My thoughts are, the buttons have no need to be recalculated on each pass of OnRender as they don't move with the chart or resize with the chart. The chart, when resized, is a static bitmap image that doesn't contain the buttons. So we may just be seeing this bitmap until the chart renders again when the mouse comes up and thats when you'll see the drawings on the chart update and the buttons re-appear.

Leave a comment:

• -=Edge=-
    started a topic UserControlCollection Rendering

UserControlCollection Rendering

Apply the below UserControlCollection example

Minimize the chart a bit so that it's a small window.. Click anywhere in the chart's title/header bar to drag the chart around the screen.. The UserControlCollection completely disappears while the left mouse click is held down..

Is this expected behavior?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
0 responses
1 view
0 likes
Last Post usazencort  
Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
5 responses
0 likes