Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8.0.3.1 problems with indicator

Hi,
    last week thursday I updated to NT 8.0.3.1 and since then I 've problems with an market profile indicator from NinZa.co on the ES chart. The indicator is no longer able to calculate back over the date I updated NT, regardless if I use the "cme index futures RTH" or "24x7" template. For me it looks like the data are stored different since the update, because before the update my "RTH"-chart started 8:00 and now 9:30???
    My problem now is that the profile indicator isn't able to calculate correct over the update day backwards.
    I tried to reset the Database but this couln't fix the problem.
    Any ideas?

Thanks Mario

By default, the 'Default 24/7' template goes from midnight to midnight Eastern time. The 'CME US Index Futures RTH' template begins at 8:30AM Central time. These times are then converted to whatever time zone is selected in Tools > Options > General > Time Zone for your charts.

Old chart data could be stored in your cache file. To delete the cache, follow the steps below.
    • Shut down NinjaTrader.
    • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
    • Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
    • Restart NinjaTrader
    • Right-click on your chart and select 'Reload all historical data'

Comment

Hi Patrick,

I tried what you said but the problem still exists

Mario

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1648722 ATTN Patrick G. Please also include a link to this forum thread.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

I think I found the problem, it's the incorrect volume data. I added an volume indicator and as you can see the volume for january 18.-19. exceed the normal volume, how can I correct this? I always cleared the cache folder.

Mario

here's a chart image:

Comment

There was an historical data server outage overnight on January 18th/19th. This caused historical and market replay data to be missing from our servers. The servers have since been restored and are recording data normally. More detailed information can be found here:

Our development team is looking into the imported data volume issue for the 18th and 19th. Ideally we will have an update on this in the next few days. Bid/ask stamped tick data will unfortunately not be backfilled since our third party backfill provider does not have that feature.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ursavent, Today, 12:54 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by cre8able, Today, 01:01 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able