Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick vs IQfeed

Hello Support.

1. Exactly what instruments I will have access to if I sign up with your Kinetick data?
    2. How much is the monthly fee for kinetick? (sorry but its not clear from the website)
    3. Is Kinetick true tick for tick data or is it aggregrated?
    4. Do I have to sign up with your preferred broker and Kinetick in order to get the best round trip rates?

Thank you.

Hello Grantx,

Thank you for your interest in Kinetick.

1/2) Subscription costs for Kinetick and the supported instruments will depend on the exchanges that you include with your subscription. You may find a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees at the Kinetick subscription page:
    3) Kinetick will provide a true tick-by-tick data feed. The data from Kinetick is not aggregated or filtered in any way.

4) Kinetick is a dedicated market data service, not a broker. Subscribing to Kinetick will not affect the round-turn fees that you will pay to your broker. That being said, you will receive lower monthly exchange fees for Kinetick if you have a live NinjaTrader license key and a funded account with a supported futures broker. You can learn more about the Globex Non-Pro fees at the link below:
    Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Great. Thank you very much for answering that.

If I subscribe to all the Globex Non-Pro Level II Data, how does the data differ to the pro data which is significantly more expensive?
      For instance, does the COMEX - $5 per month give me access to gold and copper futures?

Thank you.

Comment

Hello Grantx,

The non-professional data is exactly the same. The only difference is that the CME Group will reduce the monthly subscription costs if you have a live license key for NinjaTrader and a funded account with a supported futures broker.

Comment

Thank you very much for answering that.
          Just one last thing, does the CME globex option give me access to all the E-Mini instruments?
          Last edited by Grantx; 01-23-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post geddyisodin  
          Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post JonesJoker