Why do daily charts cause crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do daily charts cause crash

I've just about had it with these NT8 bugs. For a professional trading platform, awfully simple tasks cause crashes. In many cases, I can't even view a simple daily chart without the program crashing. Let me know what logs you need and fix this problem ASAP. It is unacceptable for a $1000 non-beta piece of software to have ANY issues in it, let alone in an industry where reliability is as critical as it is in finance. I've already had to call NT directly to cancel orders because of platform crashes. If the issues persist, I may simply have no choice but to find another platform.
    Last edited by brohnhdon; 01-24-2017, 09:58 AM.

I understand your frustration in this case. Our goal is to make sure NinjaTrader is running as expected. When it isn't, we'll discover what is causing the behavior and correct it.

I will need to look into your log and trace files to discover what is occurring. Because these files can contain sensitive information, please write in an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so I can investigate. Include a link to this thread and reference 1649233 ATTN Patrick G.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response:
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin