X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Thank you for your reply,

I see, I tried this as well just now and don't experience an issue with the initial alert sound changing.

Could you please attach a screen shot of your alert settings?

Also, at your convenience please test this in Safe Mode and let me know the behavior you see.

We look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• tff2011
    replied
    The problem was when using 2 different charts...

I set 1 alarm on one chart and another alarm on another chart.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post
    Hello tff2011,

Thank you for your post,

I attempted to replicate this on my end but was not successful, I'm seeing the alerts sounds stay on the selection after setting the second alert.

On my end, I'm adding both horizontal lines > right clicking on the lines and setting the alerts and sounds, Alert2 for the second sound. Can you please let me know if I may be missing any steps?

Also, can you test to see if you see the same when launched in Safe Mode?

1. Close NinjaTrader 8
    2. Hold the Ctrl Key + double click the NinjaTrader 8 icon (best done from the Desktop, continue to hold Ctrl until NT is launched).
    3. When launched, the NinjaTrader 8 splash screen that appears when loading should say Safe Mode.

This will cause NinjaTrader to launch without your saved workspaces and also will Connect on Startup disabled.

Try opening up a new chart via the New menu. Make sure, when opening the chart, to select <None> from the top right "Load the following chart template" drop down menu.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello tff2011,

Thank you for your post,

I attempted to replicate this on my end but was not successful, I'm seeing the alerts sounds stay on the selection after setting the second alert.

On my end, I'm adding both horizontal lines > right clicking on the lines and setting the alerts and sounds, Alert2 for the second sound. Can you please let me know if I may be missing any steps?

Also, can you test to see if you see the same when launched in Safe Mode?

1. Close NinjaTrader 8
    2. Hold the Ctrl Key + double click the NinjaTrader 8 icon (best done from the Desktop, continue to hold Ctrl until NT is launched).
    3. When launched, the NinjaTrader 8 splash screen that appears when loading should say Safe Mode.

This will cause NinjaTrader to launch without your saved workspaces and also will Connect on Startup disabled.

Try opening up a new chart via the New menu. Make sure, when opening the chart, to select <None> from the top right "Load the following chart template" drop down menu.

Leave a comment:

• tff2011
    started a topic Bug on Alarm with two different sounds

Bug on Alarm with two different sounds

When I plot two different horizontal lines.

I set first one a sound 1 to alarm if cross above.

And another horizontal line I set a different sound (sound2) if cross below this second horizontal line...

But when I set the second one, the first line sound changes to the same sound of the second line. I need to use different sounds for each line....

My version of NT8 is the 8.0.3.1 (the latest version).

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
168 responses
0 likes
Last Post sidlercom80  
Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
Started by WeyldFalcon, 12-10-2020, 06:48 PM