Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lines can change End Point when switching Time Frame

NinjaTrader 8.0.3.1

If a line ends in the future, switching the time frame modifies the end point, if a indicator plot is present. In the attached image I created a chart, added 2 lines and duplicated the chart. One line ends inside the chart data, one line outside.
    I added a SMA indicator to the upper chart, switched from 60 min to 10 min and back on both.

The chart without SMA is unchanged, the other chart where the line ends in the future is changed. The end date is now Jan 6, 2017. I installed NinjaTrader also on my second computer. Here the same effect occured. Keltner channel or Bollinger also trigger the problem.
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for posting to report this item.

This is an item that has was brought up before in the past, and I will check into this item further on my end. I will follow up here with further information as it becomes available.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

I have not yet been able to replicate this on my end. Could you please contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com? In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170126.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
      Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jon17
      by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM