Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    I suggest repairign the installation, go to Start > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs > right-click on NinjaTrader > repair.

Let me know if you see the same after taking these steps.

Leave a comment:

• turbofib
    replied
    after installing NinjaTrader 8..i dont've add on in nt8

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello turbofib,

Thank you for your post,

To confirm, are you seeing this when installing an addon, or just after installing NinjaTrader 8 in general?

If an add on, please follow the instructions below to see where the errors are coming from after compiling the indicator. This will allow you to debug the indicator/strategy or remove it from your PC. If you are wondering why you receive an error when compiling only one indicator, it is because NinjaTrader always compiles all indicators and strategies - not just one. This is done to give you the highest runtime performance possible.

For NinjaTrader 8:

Open NinjaTrader
    From the Control Center select the New menu--> select NinjaScript Editor
    Right click in the window and select Compile to compile all NinjaScript objects
    At the bottom of the NinjaScript Editor window a new section will appear where you can find the error locations
    You can exclude the file referenced in the editor by double clicking on the appropriate object type on the right of the NinjaScript Editor window. This will expand the object type folder. You can then select the file with a left click--> right click on the object--> then select Open to begin debugging the file, Exclude From Compilation, or Remove to delete the file.
    If you are unsure as to what the error is indicating, please send me a screenshot of the NinjaScript File column and Error column fully visible (not to be confused with the Code column)

We have also collected more comprehensive steps for resolving NinjaScript programming errors in this tip on our forums - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=4678

We look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• turbofib
    started a topic Problem install nt8

Problem install nt8

hi, i try install nt8 but i see this problem

how i solve it?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
19 responses