Printing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing

Hi, In NT 7, I specified range to print and printed all executions for that range. In NT 8, whether I specify 'Window" or "Execution Grid", it only prints the window,,,what to do ?
    Also when scrolling back on a chart, in 7 I could simply click on the blank space to the right of the chart to bring it back to present, how do I do that on 8?....Thanks

speedo, thank you for posting!

You may be referring the Account Performance tab of NinjaTrader 7, and if so, in NinjaTrader 8 this is has been changed. You may access the Trade Performance window (account performance equivalent) by navigating to the Control Center > New > Trade Performance. Next, in the Display pull-down menu, select the type of results you would like to see. To the right, choose dates in both boxes--the first box is a from date and the second box is a to date. And lastly, click Generate to get your results.

More about this window can be found at the help guide link below.

For your second inquiry, I wasn't able to bring the chart to the current bar by clicking on a blank space in NinjaTrader 7--could there be a possible third party add-on? To return the NinjaTrader 8 chart to the current bar, you should see a return icon towards the top right corner, clicking that icon will return the chart to the current bar.

Please see the following link from the help guide and see the section on How to scroll a chart (panning)--in this section, see the Range Icon section which shows exactly what icon to click on.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_RileyS View Post
      speedo, thank you for posting!

You may be referring the Account Performance tab of NinjaTrader 7, and if so, in NinjaTrader 8 this is has been changed. You may access the Trade Performance window (account performance equivalent) by navigating to the Control Center > New > Trade Performance. Next, in the Display pull-down menu, select the type of results you would like to see. To the right, choose dates in both boxes--the first box is a from date and the second box is a to date. And lastly, click Generate to get your results.

More about this window can be found at the help guide link below.

For your second inquiry, I wasn't able to bring the chart to the current bar by clicking on a blank space in NinjaTrader 7--could there be a possible third party add-on? To return the NinjaTrader 8 chart to the current bar, you should see a return icon towards the top right corner, clicking that icon will return the chart to the current bar.

Please see the following link from the help guide and see the section on How to scroll a chart (panning)--in this section, see the Range Icon section which shows exactly what icon to click on.
      Appreciate the response Riley but I am already accessing executions through the Trade Performance window. Once I specify the range it will load all the executions. The problem is when I print the log out, it will only print the page view...no matter if I choose "Execution Grid" or "Window. I want to print the required pages with one command. Also, I had the "return" icon on NT 7 but it does not show on my 8 charts

Comment

speedo, thank you for your reply.

I understand what you mean now. When testing this I noticed the same where both the Window and Execution Grid printed as the same--I'll report this to our QA team for further analysis and will report back to you once more information is available.

As for your second inquiry where you can not return to the current bar, please answer the following questions.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are your running? You may check this by navigating to the Control Center > Help > About. E.g. 8.0.4.0.

Do you have a right side margin? You may check this by right-clicking in the chart and select Properties. In the properties window, find the setting called Right side margin.

Comment

I am currently on 8.0.3.1 and have
          "right side margin" in properties and set to 25 spacing but do not have the reset cursor

Comment

I see the problem with the return icon, it's black against a black background, it was with the "axis" color scheme.
            Last edited by speedo; 02-06-2017, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Any word on the printing issue ?

Comment

speedo,

I have submitted a feature request on your behalf for a one-click solution to print the grid you would like in NT8. Currently, you are able to Right click and select Grid -> Export -> Open the exported document -> Print.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
                14 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post martin70  
                Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
                1 response
                0 likes