Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing has Changed!!!!

Ninjatrader....

Attached is a screenshot of an error message I have been receiving for years from NT7 and now NT8!! "Ninjatrader not responding"!! Of course I am using a third party indicator but why don't you just pack it in already!! You have been working on this thing for 3 years and still in beta!!! I can name you 6 other platforms that don't crash at all...but yours still does it religously!! A platform should NOT take any daily maintenance to clean out cache and all that other !! Just give up, already!! Your platform will always and forever be unstable!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_DrewO; 02-06-2017, 07:00 PM. Reason: profanity.

Hello Rockfish,

I'm sorry to hear you have become frustrated, and I can understand that frustration. However, I will have to ask that you please keep any posts to our Support Forum professional and refrain from using profanity.

That having been said, I'm happy to investigate this matter with you and I'm certain we can find the root cause. I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.201702056.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by samish18, Today, 01:01 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes