Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freeze order book

Hello,
    I post my problem with the order book on ninjatrader 8. The order book is sometimes more synchronized with the chart. After doing the manipulations you told me in safe mode, the problem is still present. The order book is freeze and is often 7 to 8 points behind. I compared it with another notebook from another platform and it is clear that there is a problem. Help me please. I can not trade in these conditions.
    look screenshot

Config: windows 10, firewall and antivirus disabled

cordially
    Glen
    Attached Files

Hello Glen76290,

Thank you for your post,

From your screen shot, the Dynamic SuperDOM is currently Held, or Frozen. This occurs when the mouse is hovered over the price ladder itself, you can tell by the Price at the top middle of the price ladder being replaced with the red PnL number, and there is a blue outline to the price ladder itself. These will no longer be in place if you move your mouse outside of the price ladder, which will have prices update again.

This is a change from NinjaTrader 7, which had a Hold button or space bar option to Hold or freeze the data.

For a SuperDOM that will not freeze the prices when hovered over, you'll need to enable the Static SuperDOM on your license key. See the below section of our help guide for more on the differences between both DOMs.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ice_ladder.htm

If you would like to enable the Static SuperDOM, send an email to PlatformSales[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com along with your license key.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Yesterday, 09:19 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by TraderCro, 04-12-2024, 11:36 AM
    4 responses