Kudos on documentation update : object life cycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos on documentation update : object life cycle

We are all quick to complain when things seem out of sorts, so I am just posting a note to say that I have just read the updated Understanding the life cycle of your NinjaScript objects, http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...fecycle_of.htm

Thank you for such a clear explanation. How object states are handled now makes a lot more sense regarding what we were complaining about with the object states. It is nice when a company bothers to actually explain their design construct rather than just tell us that: "That is the way it is. Deal with it."

You folks just keep getting better.
    Last edited by koganam; 02-21-2017, 02:32 PM. Reason: Corrected spelling and punctuation.

koganam, we appreciate the feedback and all the testing you have done.

I'll be sure to let our lead know about your delightful post.

If we may be of any assistance, please let us know.
    Riley S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Koganam,

Thanks for bringing attention to this as you well know it sheds light on issues I am confronting. While I only had time to speed read the subject matter at the link, I will get back to it and read it in depth. which brings to mind another post I recently viewed which asked the question, "How do you bookmark items in the Help guide?" I know for me this would be a welcome feature addition to the help guide, to be able to bookmark and refer back at a later time.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by JerryWar View Post
        which brings to mind another post I recently viewed which asked the question, "How do you bookmark items in the Help guide?" I know for me this would be a welcome feature addition to the help guide, to be able to bookmark and refer back at a later time.
        Right click on the link on the left hand side and open in new tab/window, copy shortcut, etc.

Comment

Sledge
          Thanks for the reply, I get saving links the difference is Storing a bunch of links somewhere vs.being able to directly create a list of visible bookmarks in the Help guide.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin