Missing GC futures data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing GC futures data

I know there is an old thread on this but I don't care. There is a large data gap in gold futures before January 19th...this has been unresolved for a very long time. I don't know how long the data gap lasts but it is blatantly obvious. This is related to the persistent March contract re-appearing in the rollover settings. Deleting the old DB file is not an acceptable resolution.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report this item.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170227.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I already went though the process of sending log and trace files a long time ago, the problem is not related to my software instance. I was told to delete my NT DB file and have the program download a fresh one. This is unacceptable for 2 reasons; 1) all my historical execution data would go away, and 2) this did not even resolve the data issue. I'll go ahead and send these files again but this is an issue on NT's end, not mine.

Comment

Hello,

This would be a known item that is currently under investigation for a solution on the next major release of the platform. Apologies for any confusion.
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED
        by WHICKED

Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM