Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts Not Scrolling With Price

Hello,

On my second computer monitor I setup several charts so that I can watch a few markets as I'm managing an existing trade.

Screenshot attached.

With NT7 it was no problem, as the prices moved along, my charts would update and display the current price bar.

But with NT8, as the prices move forward, my charts do not update and do not display the current price bar.

I have to manually scroll each chart, to be able to see the current price bar, which defeats the purpose of having those charts on another monitor.

Is there a setting to have the charts scroll automatically (without my input) and display the current price bar as the prices move forward?
    Attached Files

Interesting.

So these charts do work properly on main monitor?

Set up a chart with no indicators, does that work on the 2nd monitor? If so, add indicators one by one and see when it stops updating.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report this item.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170307.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
      Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Sledge,

The charts are fine on my main computer monitor, but on my second monitor, as you can see in the screenshot attached, I have very small mini-charts on it.

In the chart 'Properties' window for my small mini-charts, the 'Right side margin' is set to 8.

Any settings or modifications you can suggest to resolve this, or is what is happening unusual behavior that should not be occurring?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
        8 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post JonesJoker  
        Started by timko, Today, 06:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post timko