Database Management NT 8.0.5 No rollovers defined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Management NT 8.0.5 No rollovers defined

I am currently still trading the 03-17 contracts in the equities and currencies and as such have those contracts defined in the drop down lists of the various NT entry methods I use. I noticed today after upgrading to NT 8.0.5 the "Rollover futures instruments" area of Database Management is no longer showing any instruments to rollover to the 06-17 contracts despite the fact I am still using the 03-17 contracts. In my case it should be listing the 06-17 contracts of all of the CME equity products and the seven CME currencies I trade.

Please advise.

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

Tomorrow would be the rollover date for most major futures instruments, but some have already rolled over to other expiries. Just to be sure, which instruments are you referring to?
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Drew,

the currencies and equities, as mentioned in my post.

Also, as I've noted in the past to NT development, just because tomorrow is "the" rollover date doesn't mean that traders may not rollover before or after tomorrow, depending on the disposition of their current position(s), the point being that NT should provide auto rollover options, for example, beginning seven days prior to actual rollover.

I'll look tomorrow and see if the rollover options appear, although I believe they were there, at least for the currencies, prior to the 8.0.5 update.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse