Multi-Monitor Task Bar Problem in NT 8.0.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi-Monitor Task Bar Problem in NT 8.0.5

I have been using NT 8.0.5 now for several weeks, and many of the graphics issues have been resolved. But, if you will review the screen shots below, you will see that when I move a Market Analyzer window to the second monitor, the icon follows along, as it should on the task bar of the second monitor in Windows 10.

But, when I move the charts over to the second monitor, the chart icons do not follow the icons over to the second task bar. The first screen shot shows Monitor 1 with all the icons on the task bar, and no charts (just the Control Center).

The second screen shot show all of the charts have been moved over to Monitor 2. But, none of the associated chart icons has moved over to the second monitor. Yet, the Market Analyzer icon has moved over to the second monitor's task bar.

Please let me know what needs to be done to correct this.
    Thanks,
    Joe_T
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Joe_T; 03-13-2017, 03:04 PM.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us to report this item.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic file in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170313.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_T View Post
      I have been using NT 8.0.5 now for several weeks, and many of the graphics issues have been resolved. But, if you will review the screen shots below, you will see that when I move a Market Analyzer window to the second monitor, the icon follows along, as it should on the task bar of the second monitor in Windows 10.

But, when I move the charts over to the second monitor, the chart icons do not follow the icons over to the second task bar. The first screen shot shows Monitor 1 with all the icons on the task bar, and no charts (just the Control Center).

The second screen shot show all of the charts have been moved over to Monitor 2. But, none of the associated chart icons has moved over to the second monitor. Yet, the Market Analyzer icon has moved over to the second monitor's task bar.

Please let me know what needs to be done to correct this.
      Thanks,
      Joe_T
      This problem has been around for months. Have a read through the following thread and you will see reference to a similar or identical problem.

There are a number of weird graphics issues such as see through charts (only the border is visible) that are still present 9 months after being reported in the beta phase.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by sightcareclickhere, Today, 01:55 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post sightcareclickhere  
      Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
      9 responses
      0 likes