Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem loading historical data

Hello.

I have two workstations, both are running NT8, the one loading the historical data correctly is NT8.0.0.11 the one who only loads one bar is NT8.0.4.0

Both machines are set up in the same way, same internetconnection.

Both have the instrument setup identically. Its Swedish OMXS30 Yahoo symbol ^OMX.

Whats going on? Im connecting to the same data feeds in the same order on both machines, loading exactly the same charts. But the station with NT8.0.4.0 only loads 1 bar. Doesnt matter the timeline. The other one loads everything fine.

Any suggestions? I can´t find any setup difference in the program at all.

EDIT:

I found a workaround just for now, i exported from one pc and emailed it to me and imported the historical data file. But the problem remains that nothing loads from kinetic or Yahoo.
    Last edited by agazza; 03-14-2017, 01:14 PM.

Greetings,

Thank you for your reply. As you are using an older version of NinjaTrader 8, I would suggest updating to the latest version which is 8.0.5.1. You can download the latest version of NinjaTrader 8 from the link below:

Select NinjaTrader 8. Once you have downloaded the Setup.exe file, run it and it will upgrade NinjaTrader 8. If the issue persists after upgrading, please email us at PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com, referencing this post by copy and pasting the URL from your browsers address bar.
    Kenneth D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AveryFlynn, Today, 04:57 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AveryFlynn  
    Started by RubenCazorla, 08-30-2022, 06:36 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes