Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Style OHLC Plot Option

Dear Support,

Chart Style option from the data series window plots HLC only. See attached.

Also, as related issues, sometimes:

1. The chart style options under the main draw toolbar sub sub menu become grayed out.

2. The Chart Trader sub menu in the main toolbar becomes grayed out too.
    Attached Files

Can you open the Data Box on your chart and then provide a screenshot of the values it displays? The Data Box button is located on the chart toolbar.

Here is an example:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      Can you open the Data Box on your chart and then provide a screenshot of the values it displays? The Data Box button is located on the chart toolbar.

Here is an example:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? You can check under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)
      Thank you Patrick,

I am using NT 8.05.2 64 bit.

The Data box shows all 7 price parameters including the Open

The issue is only present when the Main Toolbar Drawing Tools sub-menu for OHLC option becomes grayed out. I can not willingly reproduce it but it happens a few times during the day. I fix it to normal by deleting _Workspace file and restart the program.

As I mentioned, the Chart Trader sub-menu in the Main Toolbar becomes grayed out also and I can no longer hide or turn on/off the Chart Trader. Similar issue, it become normal after the same re-start.

I can mange the situation, but its a nuance that may be code related.

Thanks.

Comment

We are tracking a similar issue internally as NTEIGHT-11045. We are collecting information from clients experiencing this behavior and hope to find a resolution.

Please send me your log and trace files. You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1678738 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mmckinnm, Today, 01:34 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 01:32 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post f.saeidi